'base href' being included in all html exports

mike

28 Apr, 2019 02:42 AM

Marked2 is now included this, right before

I believe this is new behavior? It has really screwed things up for me since I develop locally and upload to a web server, as I would think many people do. Regardless, is there a way I can turn it off?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Brett on 28 Apr, 2019 02:46 AM

What version are you on? I thought I had this fixed in the last update.

- Brett

2. 2 Posted by mike on 28 Apr, 2019 03:01 AM

2.5.32 (972)

3. 3 Posted by mike on 28 Apr, 2019 03:02 AM

doh. I see the update in app store now, will try that and post if not fixed. sorry about that Brett.

4. 4 Posted by mike on 28 Apr, 2019 03:31 AM

Update: Remains broken. Really strange, I swear it was working a minute ago, and the update to 2.5.33 did remove the statement in the HTML export, but so far relative URLs for files of any type located are simply not working.

5. 5 Posted by mike on 28 Apr, 2019 03:49 AM

Apologies for the spam, but I wanted to clarify and say that while local relative URLs are not working, they are when I have uploaded the HTML to my server.

Local Marked viewing: (../img/hq/HydroMax_B.png) becomes (locally) file://Users/mike/img/hq/HydroMax_B while it is actually:
    /Users/mike/Nextcloud/www.hades.st/img/hq/HydroMax_B.png

On web that same relative ref works, becoming: https://hades.st/img/hq/hydromax.png

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Brett on 28 Apr, 2019 12:52 PM

Are these relative URLs working in the preview but not the export, or
    not working at all?

Thanks,
    Brett

7. 7 Posted by mike on 05 May, 2019 08:47 AM

In my experience all is well and good once again. Relative URLs are working both Preview and Web, including files contained in sibling directories or sub-directories of said siblings. Thank you.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac