Bear not auto-updating Marked 2

emuell

25 Aug, 2018 12:29 PM

Hello all,

I did purchase Marked 2 (non App store) a couple of days ago. I purchased it for using it in combination with Bear. Mostly I like the "auto-update" between those two Apps. A few second after changing the text in the Bear App, the change was reflected in Marked 2 with a red indicator where the change happened.
Unfortunately exactly that feature stopped working for any unknown reason. No I have to close the Marked 2 and use again the Menu item "Preview in Marked" from Bear.

Can anybody of you help me with that issue? I am really clueless why that does not work any more after some days.
Where could I start troubleshooting?

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Brett on 25 Aug, 2018 01:51 PM

Bear integration is still working fine for me, so I'd suggest that you
    start by confirming that it's happening with all Bear notes and not just
    specific ones, and then possibly loop in Bear support to see if there's
    anything you need to do on that end.

Thanks,
    Brett

2. 2 Posted by emuell on 25 Aug, 2018 02:13 PM

Hello Brett,

Thank you for your answer. You had given the right advise - the problem happened just with the last there notes I was woking on in Bear. When I created a new note or when I am editing old notes the preview is updating fine again.
    The three problematic notes I duplicated and the deleted the original - and now they are also updating as before.
    The interesting part is that the problem happened on both Macs I am woking with - on the same notes.

Thank you anyway for your time.
    best
    Ernst

3. Brett closed this discussion on 22 Sep, 2018 03:10 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac