LOST LICENSE

Alex

20 Jul, 2018 06:43 PM

HI,

Can't find my license - what words in the receipt can I search for in my inbox ?

Cheers

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Brett on 22 Jul, 2018 01:31 PM

The license would have come from Paddle. You can visit my.paddle.com, and if you're able to log in there you'll have access to the licenses for all licenses you've purchased through Paddle.

If that doesn't work, let me know what email you registered with and I can do a search for you.

2. 2 Posted by trehleb on 08 Aug, 2018 04:02 AM

Brett how can I send you my email so that you could send me my license number? I don't have an account at https://my.paddle.com/.

I bought Marked2 in AppStore but currently I need to downgrade it and use downloaded version because of LeanPub support issues in newest one. But I need a license key for that.

Thanks in advance!

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Brett on 08 Aug, 2018 12:06 PM

I can crossgrade you, but the direct version is the same as the app
    store version. A bug report on the issues you're experiencing would be
    helpful.

-Brett

4. 4 Posted by trehleb on 08 Aug, 2018 05:36 PM

Brett I plan to downgrade from AppStore v2.5.19 version to the downloaded one of v2.4.11.

The reason for downgrading is the issue with LeanPub support. More details about the bug are described in this thread in the comments http://support.markedapp.com/discussions/problems/148424-download-u.... It is mostly connected to supporting of the following syntax:

{lang=javascript} 
    <<(code/src/my-file.js)

Is no longer working and

{lang=text,line-numbers=off} 
        1. Do step one 
        2. Do step two

does not render as a code block.

Leanpub syntax is checked on in settings.

Would it be possible for you to send me license on my email so that I could download and activate v2.4.11?

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Brett on 08 Aug, 2018 06:10 PM

As stated in that thread, both of those formats are working fine for me
    as long as I have the main index (Book.txt) loaded in Marked. Reverting
    back to 2.4.11 is a huge step. I'm happy to send a license, though, I
    just think you'll be causing more problems than you're fixing.

-Brett

6. 6 Posted by trehleb on 09 Aug, 2018 02:38 PM

Brett, thank you for the help with license key! I had been able to try v2.4.11.

Interesting thing is it looks like the latest AppStore version indeed started to render code correctly in case if I open Book.txt. Hm... I thought I've tried that before. Anyways, thanks for the help once again. It looks like code formatting works with LeanPub flavor in latest version as well.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac