Scrivener 3

Neal

11 May, 2018 08:24 AM

Hello all,

I almost marked (ha-ha) this as a private discussion, since I'm fairly certain I'm just being particularly slow this morning, and have missed something obvious.

I saw the MAS update, and reading the "What's New" description, and then coming through to the complete description, it appears that Marked 2's MAS version should be accepting Scrivener 3 files since version 2.5.11 already.

When I try, I am met with a blank preview screen, barring the following three lines:

"{\Scrv_annot

{\Scrv_annot

{\Scrv_annot"

Any ideas?

1. 1 Posted by Neal on 11 May, 2018 10:12 AM

As an aside, I realised I had 3 documents selected in Compile insider Scrivener.

Only selected 1, and now – as opposed to 3x [ {Scrv_annot ], there is now only one.

macOS >> 10.13.4
    Scrivener 3 >> 3.0.2 (1506)
    Marked 2 >> 2.5.12 (945)

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Brett on 11 May, 2018 11:11 AM

Any chance you could share a file with me for testing? And have you tried other files?

- Brett

3. 3 Posted by Neal on 11 May, 2018 11:36 AM

Hi Brett (drink),

Thank you for the speedy reply.
    I just opened different documents in a different Project, and Marked is thankfully working as it should.

So issue is with this particular Project.

Is there a place I can send the file to you directly, that will not be accessible on a public forum. It is an entire chapter?

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Brett on 11 May, 2018 11:38 AM

Yep, you can e-mail it (or a Dropbox link) to "me at brettterpstra.com". (Obviously formatting that as an email address…)

- Brett

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac