Brett on 11 Mar, 2017 04:12 PM
This has been reported before but I've been completely unable to
replicate. Could you provide me with the following info?
1. The output you get from Help->Report an Issue
2. Are you opening via double click, right click, or drag to dock icon?
3. When Marked opens, are other documents open, or is the file you're
opening the only one loading?
4. Do you have your system preferences set to save and restore open
5. Does this happen every time, and do you ever see the issue if Marked
is already open?
1. See attached file. 2. I tried all methods to open a file. Happens independently of the method. 3. It’s the only file loading. If I open more than one at the same time, only one of them opens twice. 4. No, I have set `Close windows when quitting an app` in system preferences. 5. Yes. Happens every time and only if marked isn’t already open.
I tried the demo version of Marked 2 before I installed the App Store version. Maybe that’s a thing?
2. Double click on md file
3. Marked 2 is not open, no files will be restored. With or without open files from last Marked 2 session, always the same: Marked 2 (when quit) opens only the first file 2 times without restoring anything.
4. Disabled the feature to restore, but even when activated the bug persists.
5. Every time only when Marked 2 is quit.